Part Number: 3430
Fuel Injection Tester - GM/Chrysler with Test Port
- Test vehicles with Multi-port fuel injeciton
- Features 3-1/2" (90mm) gauge with dual calibration (5-145 PSI / 25-1,000 kPa)
- Hose with quick disconnect
- MADE IN USA
- Before making fuel injection test, check for adequate fuel and voltage Gă˘ 12 volts or over.
- With engine off, locate fuel pressure port and attach fuel pressure gauge.
CAUTION: Do not connect the valve to the air conditioning system.
- Start the engine and observe pressure.
- Higher pressures could be caused by a defective pressure regulator or a kink in the return line hose.
WARNING: Do not continue to operate with significantly higher than normal pressures as you may blow the fuel injection lines.
- Lower pressures could be caused by a clogged fuel filter, defective fuel pump or pressure regulator.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov